Reseting arcade mode

Chicken8or

Green Slime
Is there currently a way to reset everything in arcade mode? I'm talking scores, perks, town upgrades, etc.

I took the wrong perks early and I would like to restart everything.

Thanks in advance.

IHeartPie

Halloweed
C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Secrets of Grindea
Might need to reveal hidden folders before you can find appdata (Alternatively, copy and paste the line above to your windows explorer, replace bracket with your computer name, and press enter)

Delete arcademode.sav

Should reset arcade mode saves.

Chicken8or

Green Slime
This didn't work. I finally got a chance to try and my game is exactly where it was before.

I have tried uninstalling and deleted all folders manually. Nothing is working and it's really killing the replay value right now. I just want to start fresh.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
This didn't work. I finally got a chance to try and my game is exactly where it was before.

I have tried uninstalling and deleted all folders manually. Nothing is working and it's really killing the replay value right now. I just want to start fresh.

What miiight be happening here is that Steam Cloud gets weird when files are deleted, and just restores it thinking a mistake was made... deleting arcademode.sav in "%appdata%/Secrets of Grindea/" should irrevocably delete all your progress in Arcadia! Only thing not deleted by this are your achievements, I think.

You could try disabling Steam Cloud by right clicking the game in your library, go to the update tab and uncheck the Enable Steam Cloud box.

EDIT: And after this you must delete the files mentioned above, of course!