Secrets of Grindea Wiki

Cheynas

Rabby
Please stay civil :)
Apologies, long day.

The documentation for the templates is very much lacking and I've simply valued Wiki content over documenting templates.
Wiki content is much more important than clean templates and proper documentation.
I wrote the post before looking at how many actually contribute to the wiki (and being surprised to be put in spot #4) so I thought there were at least ten active editors.

But i must say that being a senior programmer my self, I actually take a bit of offense from your comment when you say stuff like cut'n'paste templates.
Apologies, but that was the first thing that came to mind when seeing two of the three I looked at.
Then again, I'm pretty anal about readable code and a certain code (NPCbox) was pretty far from readable. Structured, but not readable. It looks good when actually rendered though.

Now that I've got a proper reason for stuff being the way they are (as well as gotten some food in my stomach) I apologize wholeheartedly, and hope I may still contribute somewhat to the wiki's behind-the-scenes.

Galafrein

Green Slime
Wonderful. If I wanted to put the farming locations for certain mobs, would it go on their page or in guides?