Seedy Business *Help Requested*

Tribunal

Green Slime
I have to kill the Helloweed to get the Seed from him in Arcade Mode and it states I have to do this quickly.

I have killed it almost 10 times at this point, even rushing the map to get to it quick.

Nothing seems to get it to drop the seed. Could someone explain to me what I have to do, even if it is just kill it in this amount of time.

Thanks guys.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I have to kill the Helloweed to get the Seed from him in Arcade Mode and it states I have to do this quickly.

I have killed it almost 10 times at this point, even rushing the map to get to it quick.

Nothing seems to get it to drop the seed. Could someone explain to me what I have to do, even if it is just kill it in this amount of time.

Thanks guys.
If you press tab do you see the quest replace your map in the top corner? Maybe you have another quest active and can't do this quest or maybe you've forgotten to accept the quest? If neither is true then maybe there is a bug. :)

Tribunal

Green Slime
If you press tab do you see the quest replace your map in the top corner? Maybe you have another quest active and can't do this quest or maybe you've forgotten to accept the quest? If neither is true then maybe there is a bug. :)

It was active and tab-able.

I just canceled it and re-accepted it.

I will make another run and update. I will also be rushing the map, so that I can get to the boss quickly. Wish me luck.

Tribunal

Green Slime
Update:

I Canceled the Quest and then Re-Accepted the quest.

Rushed the map and killed the boss again. No seed.

I might be doing it to slow or something, but I have no way of knowing.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know. The only other quest is majorly difficult. lol

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
The only thing that matters is how fast you kill the Helloweed itself! You can take as long as you like on the other rooms as long as you obtain an S-rank on the boss room.

(Unless I'm senile)

Tribunal

Green Slime
You are senile, this is one of those thing we spoke of when we were childhood friends.

(I really wanted to go on a long story telling rant about our supposed childhood relationship...)

That being said, I do not think I have S Ranked it.

I must suck or be missing something. Time to try something different.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
The only thing that matters is how fast you kill the Helloweed itself! You can take as long as you like on the other rooms as long as you obtain an S-rank on the boss room.

(Unless I'm senile)
Do you need an S rank in speed or an S rank total? :)

Tribunal

Green Slime
Well...

Thank you all for the help and a special thanks to Teddy.

I just got the seed. I just went all out on the thing and blocked more.

I got a S Rank on the boss, but did not have it as a Total for the whole map. If that answers your question GoodStuff.