Steam overlay + ESC key

CatBug

Rabby
Okay so I'm sure everyone has experienced this at one point or another and I'm starting to find it really annoying. In the main menu where you would select the gamemode/options/multiplayerLobby, should you press ESC to exit the steam overlay, it would bring you back 1 menu option or make you exit a lobby. It's not as bad ingame but it opens up the menu and pauses (close+back1Option) but if you're in a multiplayer game, the game wont pause so RIP.

Please fix

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Okay so I'm sure everyone has experienced this at one point or another and I'm starting to find it really annoying. In the main menu where you would select the gamemode/options/multiplayerLobby, should you press ESC to exit the steam overlay, it would bring you back 1 menu option or make you exit a lobby. It's not as bad ingame but it opens up the menu and pauses (close+back1Option) but if you're in a multiplayer game, the game wont pause so RIP.

Please fix
I don't use ESC to open/close my steam overlay so I've never had this problem. I would suggest you move your hotkeys for the steam overlay to something else that is less common (like the Home button or something). :)