Update soon?

Momizi

Rabby
there hasnt been an update for awhile now
i was wonding when the next update will come out
i was just wondering were the devs went =p

Naythan

Green Slime
Updates take a lot of time to plan, code and test. The previous updates have been small patch notes, I'm sure the next update will be a nice sized content update. I'm so excited to battle Marino and visit the snow lands.

Momizi

Rabby
they sead that 2 missons are gonna happen before the snow lands (one of them is propley the fight with marino) and then the snow lands

i thought thouse 2 missons would be in the frontline version and then the snow levels in a nother update but i gess they desided not to do that and put them both in 1 update insted of 2

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I think we'll update the beta on Frontline before properly adding the snow area. We've been a bit all over the place in terms of production, and we want to have a decent end point for the new frontline patch (currently it would end between two consecutive cutscenes which would be pretty odd) :D

The final parts need some new art assets, and when they are done I have to put them in game, and so I'm tinkering on random stuff for the winterland before finishing up the story bits! It's a bit unclear when exactly we'll be able to upload the patch, though.

Dragontear

Green Slime
Been checking often for updates, I understand having such a small dev team its expected that updates would not come at an extremely fast pace. I am okay with waiting and receiving a high quality update rather than something that was rushed just to get content out there to appease the inpatient.

That being said, some more love for the arcade mode could go a long way in giving players something to do between updates.