Rabby
i got it the 2nd time
then again i can kill him in like 2 mids
rockspike level 9 ftw XD

oh and candys new picture is super cute

Wiliner

Green Slime
Well... After hours killing this boss I finally got the item :p
Surely I don't have luck, I was since thursday killing rabbys to get the last item and I also got it today. At least I have everything complete now :D

The memory room is great and I look forward to its final version.

I don't know if I like taking away the chance to get a special gear upgrade (it can be really neat when you find it at a level appropriate time) but I understand if that's the best solution. Regardless, I agree with the suggestion to make drops obtained by the memory room sell for 1 gold.

For a completely different approach, what if memory room bosses gave you no drops or XP and instead you got a score related to how well you did (how fast, were you hurt, etc.). Then you get a one-time award based on the their you attain plus everything below it (so you don't have to artificially play badly if you put it off a long time). This could provide some reason to fight bosses once you've upgraded your gear and skills (so you could get higher ranks and get the special item). I don't know if this is a good idea, just thinking out loud.

Momizi

Rabby
the best way to fix farming is to make the items cost 1 gold propley
the other thing would be make them need rare drops from other monsters to work
here my idea

Slime armor should need Brawler Plate insted of Fur vest (brawl bots rare drop)

Phaseman Boots should be crafted with a new drop and Birds Feet (peckos rare drop)

Phaseman Helm should be crafted with the same new drop and ether Pumpkin Mask (jumpkins rare drop) or crystal

Lasor sword is fine becouse it needs 2 crystals (guardians rare drop)

the reason why slime armor would be crafted with brawler plate is becouse brawler plate is weaker then slime armor and you get it much later in the game

any others agree?

also add vilya to the boss list and give her a drop
her eyepatch or maybe part of her staff for a 2hander
just thoughts

Hobo

Rabby
I do agree with the proposed changes and mainly the latter of the dev blog #121, Flavored drops (Hats/non gameplay stuff) is a must but the crafting mentioned of combining a rare resource with that of what the bosses drops seems like the most ideal way of doing things, it adds more grind (hooray!) without breaking or having to rebalance/remove/remove items.

Vipes

Green Slime
If you want to refight bosses for the challenge, I'm going to add an arena challenge for Gun-d4m and possibly Phaseman as well.
Why not how Kirby games do? Arena boss run. Kill one boss, move directly to the next one, no break, no nothing.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
When you go north from evergrind city you get to the collector headquarter. Enter the HQ and head up the stairs, then take a left and you end up in room with little statues of every boss you defeated. Talk to a statue to refight the boss.

Rajunah

Green Slime
When you go north from evergrind city you get to the collector headquarter. Enter the HQ and head up the stairs, then take a left and you end up in room with little statues of every boss you defeated. Talk to a statue to refight the boss.

There is nothing there for me.....it seems like the other version..... My game is via steam so the update is automatic... can someone help me? this is for the stable version right?

Edit: sorry...just saw...Frontline