[Visual] Hoose door

Wolf O Donnell

Green Slime
After having finished a run, I can go behind the door but can't enter in the house.
I was half hidden or completely hidden if i go to the middle of the door.
The other player does not see the graphical bug

m4yC9.jpg

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Wow! Trying to break into your house already I see ;) We'll look into it, thanks for reporting!

zl9rtu.png

Right after i got these stone paths i noticed that i could stand behind the door of your personal house. I believe this wasn't possible before the stone paths but i cannot confirm this.

Version 0.56g

This does not always happen, but i have recreated it a couple of times by just starting a new game in which it works.

ark626

I merged the thread with the one which was already on my list.
Please try to check the list in future just tip something like for example "Door" in the STRG+F search on the thread and check if its the issue you had, and post the information there to help us distribute structured information.

I merged the thread with the one which was already on my list.
Please try to check the list in future just tip something like for example "Door" in the STRG+F search on the thread and check if its the issue you had, and post the information there to help us distribute structured information.

Whoopsie, I did not check if his one existed already. Next time I'll be more careful.