[Visual] Random Red Dots in Hair

I don't know why but if you look at some hair style (for me) there will be red dots, and I have the top right hair style with black hair.
Is it just for me or did anyone else see this?
Red1.jpg
A little bit harder to see but
image.jpg
P.S. Hmmm I wish I could make the images bigger that that should do.

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
If you use Steam to play you can go to the steam settings and enable screenshots. So you can use steam for screenshots on every OS.

I don't know why but if you look at some hair style (for me) there will be red dots, and I have the top right hair style with black hair.
Is it just for me or did anyone else see this?
View attachment 450
A little bit harder to see but
View attachment 451
P.S. Hmmm I wish I could make the images bigger that that should do.
IMPORTANT: Also after some "research" I found out that EVERY single hair color has this, not just black AND I'm on 0.599coc0 (beta)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
dot.PNG dot2.PNG dot3.PNG
This is the dot you're speaking of. The first image shows a slight brown dot, but the seconds show nothing, really. I don't know why there is a slightly brownish dot there.

Do you found this on every hair style? Or just this one?

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
This is an issue with this haircut, and possibly a few others, where the hair doesn't cover the head of the character sprite properly. It's something we know about but haven't fixed yet as we'll most likely remake all of the haircuts later on (they were among the first things we made for the game so they're not up to par with the rest of the graphics anymore)!

Good eye, anyway, and thanks for reminding us :)

This is an issue with this haircut, and possibly a few others, where the hair doesn't cover the head of the character sprite properly. It's something we know about but haven't fixed yet as we'll most likely remake all of the haircuts later on (they were among the first things we made for the game so they're not up to par with the rest of the graphics anymore)!

Good eye, anyway, and thanks for reminding us :)
I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY! Yeah it just started bugging me when there was red dots in the white/black/whatever hair color so I was like "omg on to the forums."