[Visual] The map isn't showing the dots for Startington and Pillar Mountains correctly

Zenene

Green Slime
I just noticed this and I don't know if anyone else has but it actually kinda bugs me more than it probably should. o-o;;;

upload_2016-3-24_22-52-15.png

The green dot for the pillar mountains seems to be in the wrong spot? It should be on the selected one, as that's where the stone is, but it's on the next yellow dot down instead...

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Well... I guess the dots could be moved up a bit to make them mirror where they are in the actual world. The yellow dot could be placed ontop of the mountain and the teleport point for Pillar Mountain could also be moved up a bit. :p

The green dot shows where you can teleport so I don't think they should just move the teleport dot to the "Startington dot" since that's not where you teleport. You teleport to the Pillar Mountains and not into the village. :)

Edit: I also updated the title. :D

Zenene

Green Slime
Then~ the yellow dot just needs adjusting to the right spot? Map wise, the yellow dot for startington is right exactly where you teleport to. o.o I don't think it's a huge deal. I was just wondering about it xD Cuz that just... bugs me.