Would you be interested in a semi-walkthrough/strategy guide for SoG after its release?

I'm mainly talking about creating a strategy guide-type walkthrough for initial gameplay and end-game stuff once the game is in a more... "finished" state.

I'd mainly be interested in this to really get down my ideas and do a full, in-depth type up of everything a run could entail. This would probably either be in a Blog-Format or if somebody would want to help, possibly create a website for it.

It'd be similar to many strategy guides seen before where there's little hints, tips and other things about the game, and maybe I could include a walkthrough of the game that would be not a completely give-all-up idea, but a vague but informative format so people can read and still experience the pleasure of playing the game semi-blind.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I'm planning to start doing a YT series doing exactly this, but where the game is now, and then add to it as far as the Stable Beta is updated to :p

Own

Sure, I'll look forward to that innn.. 2017? Maybe late 2016?

That's my estimate for the game's completion, at least. Someone remind me if I'm right. :)

Sure, I'll look forward to that innn.. 2017? Maybe late 2016?

That's my estimate for the game's completion, at least. Someone remind me if I'm right. :)

Haha. I know it'll not be in the near future, it'll probably be finished when I'm in college so that'll be interesting to say the least.