Recent content by Adereon

1. Adereon

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Always cool to see the steps you make in a design process! :)
  2. Adereon

Sound "Laser Sword" it's scary.

I literally went O.O when i first heard the sound of the sword. I was like: "what was that!"
  3. Adereon

Sound "Laser Sword" it's scary.

njoengg njoengg njoengg!
  4. Adereon

[Feature] Buy-Back + Selling an equipped item, doesn't dissapear

Hi, I would like to see a Buy-Back option in the shops. A small background story: I accidentically sold my Tin Can (visual appearance only) in a shop. That too brings me to a new thing: selling an equipped item, where you only have 1 unit, the item remains visible if you still had it equipped.
  5. Adereon

[Suggestion] make GUN-D4M projectiles random

Alright, I indeed missed the hard story mode. I will try that right now actually. As a side note: do monsters and bosses have a higher chance of dropping items on harder difficulty? edit: beat him on my 3rd try, the first two times i died during the bullet hell at the very last bullets :p...
  6. Adereon

[Suggestion] make GUN-D4M projectiles random

Hi, I'v just been doing some boss fights and i found a spot where you can pretty much afk while GUN-D4M fires his last salvo of projectiles (you can still get hit by the sky-rockets). My suggestion: make the projectiles more random so we actually have to put in effort in dodging.
  7. Adereon

Version 0.57a

nice patch! :0 have been waiting for the memory room :D
  8. Adereon

Version 0.56j

Indeed, gotta get those perfect guards up with that blue shield :) (forgot the name)
  9. Adereon

Me Beating Furious Giga Slime.

It looks like you are fighting him arena mode, which hasn't gotten a nerf I believe. Only the slime in arcade mode got a nerf. Myself i beat him whith shadow clone and just all the atk/as i could get.
  10. Adereon

Skill Refund, Drop Rate RNG

Farming 9 hours for one item is taking the name "Grindea" to the next level, haha. Where can i refund my skillpoints right now?
  11. Adereon

Skill Refund, Drop Rate RNG

I have 2 suggestions after completing the game: Skill Refund: For perhaps the cost of coins, or specific monster drops for a certain skill, make it possible to refund skill points. I think it would really help with switching your character around with other cool skills, or to refund that one...
  12. Adereon

First Impressions 2.0

Here's my addition. General impressions: I enjoyed the game alot, tried to find all that i could so far in story mode. 10/10 would play more when the game gets updated What you liked the most: Faster respawn time on monsters when you kill them quicker. The storyline, reminds me of old snes...
  13. Adereon

[Area] need help finding an area

oh wauw, haha. i'm lvl 14, i didn't really notice i could go left as well.. but thanks! it has opened up some more quests for me :)
  14. Adereon

[Area] need help finding an area

Hey, I can't seem to find a specific area.. - The area holds the treasure of the map #2 - The area involves a quest where you have to capture a pet (rabbit, i believe) Any help is greatly appreciated!
  15. Adereon

figuring out the game

figuring out the game