Recent content by Horvath

1. Horvath

Phaseman too easy

Its from GUN-D4M
  2. Horvath

Least Favorite enemy (Non boss)?

Boars are a real pain I think, Ima just run at you and pretend thats my attack, lol nope have a headbutt XD
  3. Horvath

A wild Grindear appears

Hey! Good too see another ZiggyD fan here =) I'm having a great time playing too, it really is a great game!
  4. Horvath

AaronJY's Co-Op Sessions

Well Ill watch the thread, hope to play with you at some point in time =)
  5. Horvath

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I was wondering what level do the pets cap at for the beta and if you know what level it will be at full release? Also I don't know if you ever played Phantasy Star Online, but the pets work very similar to the Mags in that, as in you feed a item and it will gain a stat which increases the your...
  6. Horvath

Laser sword voice?

Yeah, once I saw the image for it I got so hyped Im calling it a beam saber on account you had to kill a thing called GUN-D4M for it XD
  7. Horvath

Phaseman too easy

Yeah this is more of a suggestion, I wonder can I move the thread
  8. Horvath

[Suggestion] make GUN-D4M projectiles random

Im going to try the fight on hard now =D edit: Yeah Hard is a whole different story XD
  9. Horvath

[Visual/Gameplay] Puzzle blocks can be pushed off the screen in multiplayer

I know its a bug, but that gif was actually really funny =L
  10. Horvath

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Steam username is Horvath, hope to play with some people soon, smelly friends won't buy it yet =(
  11. Horvath

[Suggestion] make GUN-D4M projectiles random

Yeah, I agree while I never found this spot I do use the spot, right of the entrance where I can just move left or right slightly so more random would help, but then again too random and its too hard.
  12. Horvath

Phaseman too easy

I just started using the memory room that was put in recently, now when I fought Phaseman I can just stand behind him and hit him without him even reacting, its too the point where I can kill him in less then 10 seconds, I'm lvl 13 using a lvl 9 shadow clone and a attack potion. I just feel that...
  13. Horvath

Version 0.57a

I just switched over too the frontline version, looking forward to trying out the memory room
  14. Horvath

Having a lot of fun

Yeah, I dunno why, but I keep calling it Adventure XD
  15. Horvath

Having a lot of fun

So I finished whats there of story and I have to say its left me wanting more and more, Iv done all the treasure maps, that where the chickens sleep one was though I couldn't map my steps right =L Iv been running around farming items and stuff for crafting and feeding my pet. I have to say I am...