Recent content by Kris

1. K

[Gameplay] Pecko Boss

Yea 10 seconds actually sounds better. Even if you can kill them in 2-3 seconds it would still be brutal. This is interesting, its almost like a hydra and a dodrio. But why 3 heads instead of 1 which every other pecko has?
  2. K

[Gameplay] Pecko Boss

We have so many bosses in arcade mode for each area where some of them don't exist in story mode but are based off some monsters. Although in the Flying Fortress I haven't reached any boss after The Sentry I hear we don't have a boss based off Pecko, so I have a suggestion just for a Pecko boss...
  3. K

Use the arcade mode points for stat increases

I can't say anything since everybody already kinda stated why this wouldn't work.
  4. K

Health bar, combo perks, and other suggestions

Ah ok then, I could imagine how OP depending on how much they healed and ruined the difficulty. Hopefully we get a passive that slightly increases recovery from life orbs. For me, the life orb should give the highest partial healing in the game where as potions would give a lower heal. In most...
  5. K

Health bar, combo perks, and other suggestions

So hey everybody I only have the free demo so sorry if one of my suggestions is already in the game. I've searched the forums for anything related to my suggestions and didn't find anything so here it is: Health bar: When our health bar is low such as reaching 25% health left, then it will...