im personally a person who relies on ice nova, so i'd have to say no
  2. ReAlicee

Is the game finished?

no
  3. ReAlicee

SOG Memes!

this is. art
  4. ReAlicee

How long time does an average Arcade Mode run take you (and how far do you get)?

im pretty bad, i usually get to pumpkin woods, and die takes 15 minutes to get there
  5. ReAlicee

How do you..

youdont
  6. ReAlicee

Stuck at 95%

O M G thank you so much i luv this item, its a perfect fit for my ice mage!!!
  7. ReAlicee

Stuck at 95%

where in seasonne
  8. ReAlicee

Seasons

So I'm going to throw this idea out there, but then there's going to be people being like but seasonne!!!!! And I've thought of a solution to that. first, for autumn, all over the map there will be falling leaves, except in mt bloom, cuz duh, its a cave. Winter, lakes are frozen over, but there...
  9. ReAlicee

Can't find all the treasures in tai ming

i am here 2 help! when you first enter the door to the artifact collection dont go in, go to the far right and you'll find a chest
  10. ReAlicee

Stuck at 95%

bell thing?
  11. ReAlicee

[Suggestion] Combine Summons to make stronger summons

you named this thread idea, be more specific next time, this is kinda my pet peeve, I think your idea is unique and cool though, here, have my vote.
  12. ReAlicee

Summer Smite and Winters Bite

arghhhhh im farming for winters bite rn its a pain
  13. ReAlicee

Probably already asked - Temple of Seasons chests?

for flippin ski goggles, SKI GOGGLES, LIKE WTH IS THAT WORTH? ; ~ ;
  14. ReAlicee

New Area Idea, Mount Idea And New House Idea

So, I have an idea for a new area in Grindea, in the black open space on the map, at the far left corner, there should be a sea. So later in the game you get a boat pass of some kind to a new land, that could be a sequel to Secrets of Grindea, and the next has a new name like, Secrets of (insert...
  15. ReAlicee

What is the Ancient Statue's final drop?

I love how i was farming for the blade of echoes and i got three of them. just shows how crazy chance is, huh?