Recent content by scorpian3600

1. S

First Impressions 2.0

may i just say that the echo of madness enemy is absolutely genius (specifically the elite ones) such a small detail but its amazing none the less that its a spirit of insanity searching for the same thing Zhamla is. (even has the same sword)
  2. S

ARGH SO BLINDINGLY WHITE

yea thats what javascript injection is it changes what you see on the webpage but not whats actually happening
  3. S

ARGH SO BLINDINGLY WHITE

if you know javascript you can inject it into the webpage and change the colour manually
  4. S

noclip cheat

look ive beaten up to the begging of the demo so far legitimately and i dont want to go through that damned trick phasing puzzle again (i lost my save due to hardware errors) so is there anyway i can just like ....noclip to the end of the puzzle
  5. S

spring orb

it kinda did answer it i was just saying that the wiki is dumb
  6. S

spring orb

im just asking cause the wiki says that i should be able to after beating winter
  7. S

spring orb

there are two orbs in the temple of seasons im assuming are spring ive cleared the temple but they dont work is this like a loose end for something uncompleted or what?
  8. S

Does anyone have an actual strategy for the Elder Fae fight?

basicaly focus on the thorns and autumn autumn has that stupid whirlwing thing