Recent content by Shu-Woon

1. Shu-Woon

Do you find two-handed weapons satisfying?

Since /respec was made available I have been able to actually make really good comparisons, and it seems like 2 handed weapons suck against monsters that don't flinch because you can't react in time to dodge/block, it's very punishable and the damage doesn't seem to make up for anything because...
  2. Shu-Woon

Nerf the sentry boss for singleplayer.

Oh, I must've been on hard difficulty and forgot. My bad! I completely forgot I set it to hard difficulty. If that's how he was on normal difficulty, then he would definitely need a nerf, sorry.
  3. Shu-Woon

Nerf the sentry boss for singleplayer.

Incredibly strong, almost all builds are unfair against it, it's very frustrating, if /respec wasn't available I'd give up. Edit: I'm silly and forgot I was on hard difficulty, hard difficulty doesn't need to be nerfed because it's hard.
  4. Shu-Woon

First Impressions 2.0

Took a short break after getting stuck at the pumpkins, played lot's of the arcade afterwards, and I'm curious if you're adding more non-combat things to do in the game? Lifting pots, hidden puzzles (Things that aren't obviously a puzzle) bashing a tree to knock a fruit down, then picking it...