Search results

1. uber

An Increase in Gold Points

So I've run through the current story mode a few times now, and have 2 characters that are lvl 26 and 27+. Yet I only have enough gold points to max one skill, and an abundance of silver points that I'm not even using due to a lack of need for more skills that consume my already depleted EP. So...
  2. uber

Card Drop Rate Modification

I feel I should mention that this comes from having farmed the plantae hostilis for the past few hours, with no card to show for it. Also because in that time I haven't seen an elite version of that mob. whether that has been implemented or not I don't know, I haven't had the opportunity to have...
  3. uber

Card Drop Rate Modification

I want to put it out there that the current drop rate is currently fine, but it can be punishing to those that put in the time to farm for hours and see no cards drop. The idea being that starting at X enemies killed (500+ probably) every 100 increases the drop rate by 0.1% or something...
  4. uber

[Gameplay] Monkey throwing bug

I ended up killing a monkey as it was doing the animation to pick up another enemy. This left the picked up enemy frozen in the air, with me unable to interact with it. It was later fixed when another monkey was able to interact with it, but having a floating enemy there for a while fits the...