Search results

1. Mythics

Tips for fighting boars/scarecrows/other no-stun enemies?

In early Arcade Mode, I've learned how to handle most enemies without taking damage. In single player, I usually feel pretty good about how far I make it (even though I've yet to clear it). In multiplayer though, Boars are usually the first big threat. When there's a boar, I feel the need to...
  2. Mythics

Mini-Game Practice?

Hello, Just wanted to throw out the idea of being able to practice the many different mini-games in SoG. My first thought on how it might be implemented would be to have them in Arcade Mode. It could be as basic as a single NPC with a menu where you could pick from any mini-game (pet catching...
  3. Mythics

Arcade Mode UI issue after death

Extremely minor UI bug: When in an Arcade Mode run, if you die after leveling up but before distributing points (or even viewing your menu), the "Level Up" text above the "Skills" menu icon will be present even during your next run. After death or during the loading of the Arcade Mode town...
  4. Mythics

Arcade: Helloweed co-op vine grab OP?

Hello! Am I crazy for thinking this or is the vine grab by the Helloweed in arcade mode too strong? It comes at us faster than we can move (or so it seems), it lasts several seconds, and if an elite slime is next to you (which would normally be no problem)... it's pretty much insta-death if...