Search results

1. shnoopx

[Visual] Sprite "Bug", wrong Reflection of "Bett"

Hoihoi. Thank you for the full release. I waited since EA to play the final version. ^^ It's awesome. Ok, I'm 10 years older now and my reflexes are not as fast anymore, but I still love it. I found one Sprite which feels wrong. Maybe you can agree. I wouldn't call it a bug, but look yourself...
  2. shnoopx

Bug, or just no more content?

Thx 4 the Info... Ok, than now I can try other Builds für my Char. My first Char Build was totally "wrong". ^^ thx shnoopx
  3. shnoopx

Bug, or just no more content?

Hiho. I killed the Robot in the flying Temple minutes ago. Now I have the Quest to bring the Amulet to Quinto, but when I talk to him nothing happens? The other "problem" is, the Robot has a Drops which I want but he is dead and did not drop the Item? is it possible to let him respawn at...
  4. shnoopx

Pet taiming for "older" Players

Thx for the Info. ^^
  5. shnoopx

Pet taiming for "older" Players

Hiho. I really like the Pet System. I got my Rabby and my Slime, but I can't get the damn Jumpkin. I think I am not young enough for the minigame. It's to fast for me. I am 33 years old now and I can't react that fast anymore. I tried 1 hour to taim the Jumpkin without success and now I write...
  6. shnoopx

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Hiho. I purchased Rabby for me and Slime as Gift for a friend. ^^ Thx for the game. :P Greetings shnoopx
  7. shnoopx

Licenses for youtube?

Thank you. Now I have to wait for the EA-Release, yay. ^^ Cya shnoopx
  8. shnoopx

Licenses for youtube?

Hi and thanks for your help again. I asked some friends, which made some Let's Plays in germany. They told me that it would be enough if you have an official statement at your homepage, that all streaming/video is allowed. Publishers without that kind of statmend are asked to give an allow via...
  9. shnoopx

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

I hope it wasn't an april fool. ^^ LG shnoopx
  10. shnoopx

Licenses for youtube?

Sure, I would do that too. But there is still the Problem that you get warnings in Germany if you make a Let's Play without a Youtube License for the game you play. It's like a Industry and there are companies which make money with warnings for german youtuber without licenses. Thats the reason...
  11. shnoopx

Licenses for youtube?

Hiho. Thank you for the answer. The reason why I asked about a license is, that I live in germany. It is possible to get problems with the german law if I make a Let's Play without a license. We have a special legislation in relation to copyright. I hope you understand what I'm talking about...
  12. shnoopx

Licenses for youtube?

Hiho. Will it be possible to get a license to make "Let's plays" for youtube. And if it is possible to get a license, what do I have to do to get one, after purchasing the game? ^^ LG shnoopx