Search results

1. shnoopx

[Visual] Sprite "Bug", wrong Reflection of "Bett"

Hoihoi. Thank you for the full release. I waited since EA to play the final version. ^^ It's awesome. Ok, I'm 10 years older now and my reflexes are not as fast anymore, but I still love it. I found one Sprite which feels wrong. Maybe you can agree. I wouldn't call it a bug, but look yourself...
  2. shnoopx

Bug, or just no more content?

Hiho. I killed the Robot in the flying Temple minutes ago. Now I have the Quest to bring the Amulet to Quinto, but when I talk to him nothing happens? The other "problem" is, the Robot has a Drops which I want but he is dead and did not drop the Item? is it possible to let him respawn at...
  3. shnoopx

Pet taiming for "older" Players

Hiho. I really like the Pet System. I got my Rabby and my Slime, but I can't get the damn Jumpkin. I think I am not young enough for the minigame. It's to fast for me. I am 33 years old now and I can't react that fast anymore. I tried 1 hour to taim the Jumpkin without success and now I write...
  4. shnoopx

Licenses for youtube?

Hiho. Will it be possible to get a license to make "Let's plays" for youtube. And if it is possible to get a license, what do I have to do to get one, after purchasing the game? ^^ LG shnoopx