Search results

1. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Button Glitch Bug

This is a very minor bug and it's so small that at first I thought it was my keyboard, but no apparently it really is a tiny bug. So here's how it goes, when you first start playing in arcade mode and you level getting your first point sometimes when you press escape it starts this sequence...
  2. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Exp Feature

When you kill a monster there should be a tiny number that pops up as they die with xp like 25xp, it's just a RPG past time.
  3. Tactrix

[Intro] Arcade Design Save Feature

As it stands right now when you make a hero every time you log back into arcade mode you have to redesign a new one or randomize, there should really be a save option so when you come back in you can play the hero you already made.
  4. Tactrix

[Gameplay] Decline decision via Key

When you have to choose something like for example to battle or not to battle the bosses from your hall of fame, if you press X to say no it does nothing, it's no big deal because you can just click down but I just thought it would be nice to make it a solid no if pressing X.
  5. Tactrix

Frosty Friend Dismissal

When frosty friend dies in arcade mode he just sits their dead until you leave the screen while I understand that you can't revive him in that mode, you should be able to dismiss him and have the spell greyed out for the remainder of that board, it's a matter of EP when he stays dead and sits on...
  6. Tactrix

Boss Boar OP

I think I can safely say I speak on behalf of everyone when I say the elite version of the boar is entirely overpowered on floor 3, first you don't have nearly enough life or armor to that thing on, second it attacks like lightning and shielding from it is near impossible at that level as your...
  7. Tactrix

Frosty Friend Spawn

When you go into a new screen with frosty friend already summoned for some strange reason instead of starting off to the side or behind you he starts off in front of you making you move really REALLY slowly, now sure you can get out of the way, but if you're playing arcade mode for example that...
  8. Tactrix

Borders For Clean Exits

While walking through temples and buildings of course we see where the exits are but they would be a little more obvious if there was a border around the actual level that broke right where the exit were to make them clearly visible. In the image notice how the border is clearly defined by the...
  9. Tactrix

Quest Confusion

While the quests themselves and their objectives are straight forward, after completing them it gets a little confusing where the people go, because they say things like "meet me back at my shop" or "Come back to my house" but the thing is if you are one of many people who pick up multiple...
  10. Tactrix

Recipe Tab

While you can click on many different items and check out what recipes they make there is no actual recipe tab, and in a game with this many variables and much more to come there really should be an easy access recipe tab.
  11. Tactrix

Pet Capture Sequence Speed

Some of the pet capture sequences are so fast that it's almost impossible to do them like for example the jumpkin sequence, it goes by so fast that unless you're lightning fast you're going to start messing up and once you start you lose the sequence in a second. There's a general medium for...
  12. Tactrix

First level flying temple jump down arrow missing

As stated in the name when you enter the first temple that is mechanical and flies up after the quick startup sequence if you go south and to the right there is a ledge where you can jump down but no arrow.
  13. Tactrix

Customized Ability Bug

So here's the breakdown with this bug, basically I go into an arcade game, as I progress and start leveling up I get new abilities as everyone else does, then custom set them to different buttons from where they originally were and if I die the first time they stay exactly the same as where I...
  14. Tactrix

[Visual] Screen Offcenter Bug

When I put the screen on full screen mode, it doesn't center on the screen it slides way off to the right and cuts a piece of it off, now I'm running a 1680x1050 resolution so that might be partially why, check it out when you have a chance :).