Search results

1. TwiiK

Spells are very lackluster compared to melee?

I appreciate the thorough reply from Teddy, but my post wasn't directed towards game balance in particular. Although I can see that it appears that way. The feel of using spells is not good either in my opinion. First of all, what I'm seeing in the game at the moment is a massive disadvantage...
  2. TwiiK

Bigger rooms in arcade mode?

One of the cooler features of the new Binding of Isaac compared to the old was the bigger rooms in my opinion. In Grindea we have a separate story mode which shows us how different combat is when we have a lot of space to move around in. In the arcade mode however all the rooms are very cramped...
  3. TwiiK

Accurate descriptions of skills etc.

Yeah, I see. I just noted it down as a suggestion/feedback because from own experience it's just as easy to put those values directly into the skill descriptions so they will always be accurate and up to date as it is to just write generic skill descriptions. So I was just worried/wondering what...
  4. TwiiK

Spells are very lackluster compared to melee?

Played some more yesterday. Reached level 14 I think. Tried some different "builds" with the /respec command. The only spell combination I feel can measure up to melee is insect swarm + lightning cloud, and you could add the little ice buddy in there as well. It's very safe and you do not rely...
  5. TwiiK

Accurate descriptions of skills etc.

Currently a lot of skills just say things like: "Does damage, extra points give more damage". I feel like everything should be described in absolute values in terms of understandable units. "Base radius of explosion is 15 pixels/feet/meters. Each point increases the radius by 5...
  6. TwiiK

Health is too sparse in the Arcade mode

Sounds reasonable. I discovered this game completely by accident yesterday and I'm really loving it so far. Personally I could do without the JRPG cutesy stuff, but that's obviously a very subjective opinion. :p The combat, skills, graphics and feel of the game are really solid. And judging...
  7. TwiiK

Yeah, I guess. We just bought the games yesterday and couldn't even pass the first floor at first, but it's still a feature I would like to see. I much more enjoy getting to the end each time and then play through with a different build next time like in The Binding of Isaac rather than dying...
  8. TwiiK

Drop items on the ground so other players can pick up

Thanks. I just searched for item dropping before making my thread because I know from experience a trade system is an "expensive" feature to add to a game while item dropping is a 30-minute job. :p But if they don't want item dropping then I can't force them. :)
  9. TwiiK

Drop items on the ground so other players can pick up

Title basically says it all. I was surprised this wasn't already in the game. Made for some frustrating arcade runs with my friend. :p
  10. TwiiK

I started playing the arcade mode with a friend yesterday and getting 20% (or something) of your health back at the end of each floor is too little. Not sure if attributes like life on hit and life after kill are planned for the game or if potions aren't implemented yet, but in its current state...