Search results

1. Adereon

[Feature] Buy-Back + Selling an equipped item, doesn't dissapear

Hi, I would like to see a Buy-Back option in the shops. A small background story: I accidentically sold my Tin Can (visual appearance only) in a shop. That too brings me to a new thing: selling an equipped item, where you only have 1 unit, the item remains visible if you still had it equipped.
  2. Adereon

[Suggestion] make GUN-D4M projectiles random

Hi, I'v just been doing some boss fights and i found a spot where you can pretty much afk while GUN-D4M fires his last salvo of projectiles (you can still get hit by the sky-rockets). My suggestion: make the projectiles more random so we actually have to put in effort in dodging.
  3. Adereon

Skill Refund, Drop Rate RNG

I have 2 suggestions after completing the game: Skill Refund: For perhaps the cost of coins, or specific monster drops for a certain skill, make it possible to refund skill points. I think it would really help with switching your character around with other cool skills, or to refund that one...
  4. Adereon

[Area] need help finding an area

Hey, I can't seem to find a specific area.. - The area holds the treasure of the map #2 - The area involves a quest where you have to capture a pet (rabbit, i believe) Any help is greatly appreciated!