Search results

1. Renothecollector

Secrets of Grindea Perler Art

I made this last night. This is what my guy normally looks like, sometimes I switch hats but I always have the beard.
  2. Renothecollector

Hardest Card to Find?

I recently found all the cards that are currently available and I was wondering which one was the hardest for you to get? Mine was the Brawler bot. I farmed that guy for about a week before he dropped it.
  3. Renothecollector

Arcade mode difficulty?

So I noticed when I play arcade mode now that all of the mobs are elite and I don't level up. I thought it was because i changed the difficulty in story mode to hard but after changing it back to normal, arcade mode remained unchanged. How can I switch it back?
  4. Renothecollector

Question for the dev team.

I was wondering if you guys are planning on releasing new content after the games release ie new quests, loot, dungeons etc? I was also wondering if you are planning a physical release? I apologize if you have already answered these questions.
  5. Renothecollector

Compatible USB controller?

I'm wondering which USB controllers are compatible with the game? I was looking at the Buffalo classic USB gamepad but I don't want to order it until I know it will work with SOG. Let me know which controller you use.
  6. Renothecollector

Catching pets?

How do I catch pets or obtain them or find them or whatever? Do I need a certain item? Are they an item that drops? Please help.
  7. Renothecollector

Saved game data after release?

Will our game data from the beta be transferred over when the retail game is released? I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it. I'm just wondering because I'm putting a lot of time into the beta and it would suck if I had to start from scratch.