Search results

1. C

Character Build - Item Feedback

Oh alright thanks. I have one I just didnt remember where I got it... I wonder if I can get a second by resetting the temple.
  2. C

Thanks, I added those to my build.
  3. C

What drops earrings of balance?
  4. C

Arcade Mode - Card Question

Ah alright, thanks.
  5. C

Arcade Mode - Card Question

I understand that items and character levels are lost on death in arcade mode, but are cards? As in, are cards gained in arcade mode kept by characters in story mode or are they lost every run?
  6. C

Shield Alternatives

I don't see it that way at all. You cannot just stand there and hit Winter with or without a shield (unless you want to be pulverized by his abilities) which is the same for the Season Hydra (and most bosses). If anything, you have to move around boss attacks and plan your timing of attacks and...
  7. C

Shield Alternatives

Which is why the players who feel this way should still have the option to use a shield. Once again, I never used a shield throughout the story mode aside from the perfect block challenge (which took maybe 10 seconds).
  8. C

Shield Alternatives

I agree. I will update this thread and keep a running list of ideas for alternatives to the shield slot. Feel free to post item ideas with or without descriptions and I will add them to the list.
  9. C

Shield Alternatives

While I agree that a shield isn't just a stat, it is not needed and I would prefer to replace it with an offensive stat. The only time I felt I needed a shield was for the perfect block challenge in the flying temple (where I couldve equipped one). There are already plenty of ways to dodge...
  10. C

How long did it take you to get all of those cards? That is pretty impressive.
  11. C

Shield Alternatives

I would like to see shield alternatives (e.g. Off-Hand Weapons, Weapon Upgrades, Trinkets, etc.) This would allow for more combat variety and let players trade the defensive combat mechanic for another stat or mechanic. I will update this thread and keep a running list of ideas for alternatives...
  12. C

I am also trying to figure out how your ATK is so much higher... what are your pet stats?
  13. C

What are the stats on the following? Winter's Guard Winter Helmet I used the have the following items but switched them out for more ASPD and CRIT: Green Slime Armour Earrings of Balance Slimy Ring
  14. C

I am looking for feedback on what items I could use to improve my current build. I am focusing on ATK, ASPD and CRIT. Character Details Level: 20 HP: 587 ATK: 263 ASPD: 137 CRIT: 28 Talents Surgeon 5: +15 CRIT Brutality 3: +15 CRIT-DMG Strength 5: +10 ATK Fencer 5: +10 ASPD Backhander 3: +30...
  15. C

Feedback

General impressions: This game is extremely enjoyable. I would definitely continue playing and I am not sure I see a stopping point. After the game's content is fully released I would continue in expansions/ DLC. A difficult but cool idea would be a map editor (and/or mods option) for players to...
  16. C

Arcade Mode - Using Story Character

I would first like to say that this is an awesome game and I am glad I found it. It reminds me of old-school Zelda combined with Ragnarok Online. I do have one suggestion though that would increase the replay-ability in my opinion (and hopefully others). I just finished the game's main current...