Search results

1. P

General Info & FAQ

Would these translations be available for everyone or would they just be on your own computer?
  2. P

General Info & FAQ

Would it be possible for me to make a sort of "no profanity" translation? It's not a big deal to me but I would prefer to remove/censor the profanity in the game. I don't think it's a lot of profanity or anything, it's just a personal preference to have as little as possible. Just a thought.
  3. P

I think we need a Pet boost respec

I think considering you put points into their stats by feeding them things it wouldn't make as much sense to respec it. But honestly at this point the boost that you get from the pets doesn't seem very significant to me. I usually just farm the gifts in the workshop or the season soldiers for...
  4. P

What colors do you wear?

I always go Blue hair, Blue Scarf, Blue shirt, and Black pants.
  5. P

Magic Diversity

I was thinking it would be cool if there was an elemental version of each magic ability. Meaning if there was a Summon type of spell for Fire, Water/Ice, Earth, and Lightning. Then a targeted spell, an AoE wave, and a projectile attack. Then each of the different elemental types would have their...
  6. P

Best money farming area

I'm still trying to get the Winter Wizard Hat and after about 2 and a half hours of grinding I ended with 3 Autumn Wizard Hats, a few Winter and Autumn soldier hats, about 100k gold from the them dropping money and another 100k gold from selling the season shards. Yet no Winter Wizard hat. I...
  7. P

Looking for to complete this game in Beast Mode Hard Mode!

I wouldn't mind joining for this. My Steam name is Patrick8a.
  8. P

Looking for 3 other youtubers to coop hard mode!

Hello. I'd be interested in LPing this game with you. I'm on the west coast if that helps and I'm free mostly in the day time during the week. My steam name is Patrick8a My YouTube channel is Patrick Ochoa