Search results

1. Sedrio

Free Games / Gifting Some Humble Games

Both of us have played Hitman: Blood Money before and we don't plan on playing Hitman 6 any time soon since I'm pretty sure our computer won't be able to handle it. And if my brother wants to play Hitman: Absolution from my Library using Family Sharing, I'd need to not be playing a game while...
  2. Sedrio

Undertale Reference?

Red text means they're talking about something or somebody in particular. In this instance, that Goblin who gave you the key to open said door.
  3. Sedrio

First Impressions 2.0

General Impressions: This game literally brought out my Terraria farming instinct. What's that you ask? In Terraria, I had to get a Blindfold item. Took me about 2 hours to get it and I liked doing it. This game brings that on a regular basis with cards, rare items and the sorts. So the Grinding...
  4. Sedrio

Hey, I actually feel really bad for asking for more games, but could I grab a Hitman Absolution: Elite key? It's not for me but for my brother. I bought the Elite edition for myself on Christmas but he himself only bought a few indie games. Thought I'd grab this one for him seeing as I'm given...
  5. Sedrio

Wow, you are really kind for giving these games to anyone. Kinda surprised people haven't taken most big games as soon as possible. If it is alright with you, I'd like the Stronghold Collection + Mafia 2 and I hope you don't see this as TOO greedy, but me also getting Mass Effect 2 would be...
  6. Sedrio

The Big MINOR VISUAL Bug Collection Thread

Using Smash! with the newest Two-Handed Weapons in Frontline causes some visual bugs when aiming it down-wards. UPWARDS ^ DOWNWARDS v
  7. Sedrio

Thoughts on the game and Weapon SE Suggestions!

Hello, I've bought this game on my birthday a little while ago, and I have to say this game is really good and has potential; even if it's in Beta. Though I do have some problems with how the game is presented and some items that needs more appeal. Let's begin! Grinding I'm going to say this...
  8. Sedrio

Butts and doughnuts.

Butts and doughnuts.