Undertale Reference?

Minima

Green Slime
So I was just playing the new mount bloom temple, and I came across the quest where you need to fetch things for the caveling. After I did all that, and the door almost crushed me with the arrow underneath it, Bag said "That comedian..." In red text. That quote is also in Undertale when you are doing the genocide run and are at a save point in Snowdin, red text and all. Maybe it was a reference, maybe it wasn't, it just seemed oddly specific. Now I must prepare to be yelled at and called an Undertale fanboy.

Image below

Sedrio

Green Slime
Red text means they're talking about something or somebody in particular. In this instance, that Goblin who gave you the key to open said door.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Surprisingly I haven't played Undertale yet. I'm one of those people who really likes games looking good, and as gripping and mindf***ey as the story might be, the pixelart is a bit sub par for my liking, and as a result it hasn't really sold me yet.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Surprisingly I haven't played Undertale yet. I'm one of those people who really likes games looking good, and as gripping and mindf***ey as the story might be, the pixelart is a bit sub par for my liking, and as a result it hasn't really sold me yet.
Oh yes.
I thought it would be a shitty RPG-Maker shit game, but oh what a pleasant suprise it was.

To make something clear. Undertale is one of the worst RPGs I have ever played, but it is one of the best games.