Search results

1. S

Optional, unique area and/ or boss for beating Arcade in the final

Hey there. So that' a pretty long thread title, but it basically says it all. So I had this idea that the player should be rewarded for beating Arcade Mode or well for beating te final floor (which will probably take place in the final dungeon of Story Mode). So my idea was that in case...
  2. S

Mini dungeon for Pumpkin Woods

Hello there, I just wanted to post a suggestion here. So right now Pumpkin Woods is relatively small/ there's not that much to do quest/ side quest wise. So I thought why not add an optional mini dungeon to this area later. As I said it could be just side content, nothing obligatory to clear...
  3. S

Your predictions/ ideas for the third main boss

Hey there. :) I just wanted to ask you who do you predict to be the main boss of the third dungeon? Or who would you like it to be? I would personally love to see a dragon as the main boss. After Winter we would have a bigger main boss to fight again. Maybe he could look like an Asian dragon...
  4. S

A few questions/ notes about the game.

Hey there guys. :) I'm new here and just finished registration process. Let me say that I'm a huge fan of the game. It looks amazing and it's a really challenging game as well given the "bullet hell" nature of some bosses in this game. Nice work, developers, it'S really fun and great. Anyways...