Search results

1. I

[Suggestion] Maybe it worth to change Defence Command?

Alright, today I tried Frosty Friend and he feels pretty overpowered because of Defence Command. 1. Enemies losing interest in FF. 2, No cooldown. 3, 50% damage resistance. 4. Starts to move when healed up. Mostly that bothers me - you cant screw up with this command. I just spammed it after...
  2. I

[Suggestion] Lower price for season shards.

After farmest for all items i checked price for drop and one item is too pricy - season shard (90). After 2 hours I ended up with 821 of them = 73890 gold. It's almost just as coin drop for this time, even bigger. Right now it's not big deal - you can spend this money only buying potions and...
  3. I

[Gameplay] Temple of seasons - season abilities.

In different seasons different enemies have different abilities. But if you change season in the middle of animation - ability will be used anyway. Autum knight - as example. And you can get thorns in the winter aswell.
  4. I

[Visual] You can choose Pumpkin mask in facegear style meny without it changing your appearance

Nothing to say else. If you choose Pumpking mask in facegear - hat will be changed too. But if you choose it in vanity facegear - nothing happens.
  5. I

[Feedback] Thoughts after beating story mode

First of all - not native english speaker. :/ 19 hours, hard difficulty, first run. Got all achievements for story mode, all cards, all drops, all quests. Only arena challenges not S/S. Thank you for the game. That was amazing experience - sonds, visials, monster attack patterns... Love it...