Brawler Helm & Guard Hat is a planned thing?

I havent seen DevBlogs in a while(got big break between Seasonne and Mt.Bloom),so i was searching for content i may missed(except those cards that wont drop >_<),and on wiki i found sprites of Brawler Helmet and Guard Hat,so here is question:those will be real thing or its just some nonse from wiki?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
If it's on the wiki with sprite, it means that there's a sprite for it in game files. Vilya made a bunch of hats that aren't in game yet, but they might be put in the files already. But name of the file doesn't necessarily match the item name, so it might change. Anyways, it's a future item for now.

If it's on the wiki with sprite, it means that there's a sprite for it in game files. Vilya made a bunch of hats that aren't in game yet, but they might be put in the files already. But name of the file doesn't necessarily match the item name, so it might change. Anyways, it's a future item for now.
Then i will wait 'til i can have Greate Axe(Luke weapon,also was on wiki) to casually farm 1000 honey jars and way more then 300 boar tusks and deal 2k damage on hit ;)