Cant find item?

luzertx

Green Slime
Ghost ship side quest.
GoSuTo asks for "essence of spring" as i understand, but where should i search it? Mrs Claus doesnt say anything, fairies too and no marks on the map. Trying to figure it out for few hrs already, need help =(

Own

What did Naniva need to have her powers recharged, earlier in the story?

This isn't a key item, it's one you likely have many of.

luzertx

Green Slime
What did Naniva need to have her powers recharged, earlier in the story?

This isn't a key item, it's one you likely have many of.
Still i see this item is not in drop list from monsters and ms claus doesnt give it to me. Checked merchant too, nothing.

Own

It's name isn't 'Essence of Spring'. If you'll remember, 'Essence of Spring' was a codename for a very common item. One you got from enemies on Pillar Mountains.

res7less

Jumpkin
Wouldn't mind a subtle hint on what to give Ribb :/ He's missing a head, so I pretty much tried to give him all the head-related items in question, but alas, to no avail. Am I missing something?

res7less

Jumpkin
Pretty sure I got all the other ghosts assembled and that's the last one I'm missing. The floating dude with the broom is also in the ball room.

Own

There is no device in the ghost ship kitchen. Are you sure you're in the place where you fought the freezer?

res7less

Jumpkin
I meant the ghost device. The most obvious thing to do when you're looking for ghosts :D And it just slipped my mind when I was there the first time. And then I didn't visit there anymore because I've "checked" it already.

Last edited: