Fan art!

Would you draw fanart?

• Total voters

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Because of the great response I've decided to show off my Paint skills two more times! You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to create more fan art! <3 <3

Kasai

Green Slime
AWE YEAH. give me something~~ i wanna see!

So far I only have a rough draft. I hope that I'll be able to finish it tonight after work. If you have my kind of 'talent' drawing takes some time. Anyway as soon as the draft is ready I can start cleaning up and colouring. Shouldn't take too long after that. Just don't be disappointed, I'm really not good at this. :p

GarlicJelly

Since you are my first fan I guess I should take a request from you. Just because the occasion is so special. :p

GarlicJelly

So far I only have a rough draft. I hope that I'll be able to finish it tonight after work. If you have my kind of 'talent' drawing takes some time. Anyway as soon as the draft is ready I can start cleaning up and colouring. Shouldn't take too long after that. Just don't be disappointed, I'm really not good at this. :p
I wouldn't say my drawings are very good, I set the standard really low and I think anybody can beat me. :p

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
Hey hey, everyone has their own style of drawing.
Yours is unique; not terrible. ;u;
I'm sure it will be amazing, I can't wait for you to post it.

I wouldn't say my drawings are very good, I set the standard really low and I think anybody can beat me. :p

The same goes for you, don't make me slap you. Aha.
Everyone has their own take on things, drawing is included.
We all have different styles we draw in or use. ;u;

Kasai

Green Slime
Almost done. I've finished the draft, after photoshop thought it would be fun to crash without letting me save, or restore a temp save file. Anyway I've startet colouring, but photoshop being especially funny today, crashed again. So I'm giving up for today and try to finish it tomorrow. Doesn't look as cool as it did in my mind but I guess it's close enough. So I'll most likely upload my first fan art tomorrow evening. :)

Kasai

Green Slime
My hand hurts. Anyway, come to think of it I can't seem to remember how I first found out about Secrets of Grindea if my life depends on it. Once I did, I told my buddy to keep an eye on this, for when it's out of beta. A few minutes later he had grabed a copy too and we were playing Levels 1 and 2 of Arcade mode. A lot. One of the more successful boss fights had me keeping halloweed busy, so that in the meantime my buddy was able to take care of the slimes. That's what gave me the idea of this picture. It looked way cooler in my head of course, but oh well, there you go. Enjoy. :)Grindea_final.png

Purrbidden

Giga Slime
My hand hurts. Anyway, come to think of it I can't seem to remember how I first found out about Secrets of Grindea if my life depends on it. Once I did, I told my buddy to keep an eye on this, for when it's out of beta. A few minutes later he had grabed a copy too and we were playing Levels 1 and 2 of Arcade mode. A lot. One of the more successful boss fights had me keeping halloweed busy, so that in the meantime my buddy was able to take care of the slimes. That's what gave me the idea of this picture. It looked way cooler in my head of course, but oh well, there you go. Enjoy. :)View attachment 241

You did a wonderful job with drawing. c:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would also like to see more from you whenever you're able or feel like it.

Kasai

Green Slime
More fan art will have to wait, as I won't have any time for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll try something new next week. I might take a little more time too, that should help me do it a little better. Also, thanks for the encouraging words. Who knows, they might help me improve. :)