[Gameplay] Summons stop attacking after a little while

Jane

Green Slime
So my friend and I both have the snowman and cloud summon skills. We noticed that after a little while, both the snowman and cloud stop attacking.

Even when enemies are next to the snowman or attacking the snowman, the snowman would just stand still.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Or it's because summons have some AFK farming counter-measures. They go idle when you don't move for too long. But if you were moving when they stopped attacking, it's obviously a bug.

Snoochy42

Green Slime
I don't think there is an AFK counter measure, my friend AFK'd overnight a couple days ago to see if there was a level capp. I believe he went from 19 to 24 over night but there were so many coins laying around that his computer was on the verge of crashing with 2 FPS. There were roughly 200,000 coins on the ground.

Snoochy42

Green Slime
Not sure, didn't ask him. But I did a similar thing while I was at work wednesday last week using the frosty friend outside of the first town trying to get the Rabbit Foot Acc. But I came back like every 30 minutes to an hour to check and it appeared he was still clubbing rabbies.

P.s. i just stood on the stairs, no movement, no chat box tricks, ect.