How to get Secrets of Grindea on Steam?

Maya

Green Slime
Hi! I want to switch from my beta game to the frontline, and i'm supposed to redeem a steam code that I got when i downloaded the Beta, so i got that code but how do i redeem? I searched "Secrets of Grindea" on steam but i couldn't find the game.

Sorry if it's not the place to ask this stuff but I don't know where else to ask it :/

-Thanks for Helping!

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
There is a little option at the bottom of steam (the application not when you visit the website) where you can add games via 3 options
- if you have a key
- if you want to browse the steam shop for a game
- and to add a link to a non-steam game

You just choose the steam key option (because you already have the key) and just follow the instructions.
Steam.PNG

If you have further questions or if anything was unclear, we'll be happy to help.
Never be afraid to ask.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hi! I want to switch from my beta game to the frontline, and i'm supposed to redeem a steam code that I got when i downloaded the Beta, so i got that code but how do i redeem? I searched "Secrets of Grindea" on steam but i couldn't find the game.

Sorry if it's not the place to ask this stuff but I don't know where else to ask it :/

-Thanks for Helping!
It should be noted that the default version on steam is the stable version and not the frontline version. If you wanna play on the frontline version then read the instructions found here on how to switch over to frontline.