i want to ask something

Mashiro

Green Slime
hey guys can u help me ? i'm from thailand but i want to buy this game i not want to play alone :( now how many players on the game ? if mind buy this game now i can play with another player on SEA? thankyou i'm bad english pls make suggestion for me if my grammar wrong

Mashiro

Green Slime
thank you for answer Moderator :) i will a post in your link sent me but around 250-300 players in SEA ?

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
thank you for answer Moderator :) i will a post in your link sent me but around 250-300 players in SEA ?

I should say that the game has no automatic "find games"-feature though, so you would have to find someone to play with and add him/her to your friend list!

I think we have only about 500 players in the SEA region, but I think the problem is finding them!

Perhaps you should look if you can find some Thai community? I remember seeing a Thai Facebook group about the game, but I don't have the link anymore :(

Mashiro

Green Slime
In Thai Group a little players has at play game 8-32bit because now them like play game "Survivor" almost players playing cabal 2 and archeage sad for me :(