Lab coat? Stuck at 99% completion!

Aria

Green Slime
Stuck :/
Collecting every card, completed trophies, collected all drops from monsters, completed all puzzles necessary, got 12k on the archery minigame, crafted all items and completed every single quest possible. I doubt this lab coat item will give me a whole 1%, but I dunno where it is honestly. It'd be amazing if you guys could implement a tab where it shows all the chests you have collected/not discovered yet so you actually know specifically what you're missing.

Where is the lab coat armor? I read about it in some forum post and noticed that like no one seems to ask about it on here (or when I search for "lab coat" in the bar thingy)

Last edited:

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You can edit thread titles with the button in the top right of the thread, under "Thread Tools" :D

I believe the lab coat is in one of the chests in the Trick Phasing course. It's not one of the main ones, but one which you have to solve an extra little puzzle to complete. I have a feeling it's in the left course, but it could be the right. I know for certain it's definitely not the top course.

Aria

Green Slime
I can't really find it and was wondering if you could explain more or perhaps even screenshot where it is exactly..? :/

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
As you enter Mt. Bloom, there's a path that runs all the way to the left. If you follow it to the end, there should be a door. Go through it, talk to the computer, then go through the second door. You should be in the trick phasing course, which looks like this:

phasing1.png

If you haven't got all of the chests in here, that's something to work on :p If you have already gotten most of the chests, I believe the Lab Coat is in one of these two:

phasing2.png

phasing3.png

Make sure you also check this article, as there's a lot of things that can add up to the final 1%. Hopefully this helps :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
No problem bud :D You've also beaten me to 100% this patch, whether it's the stable or frontline version. I should really step up my game :oops: