Lock doors to prevent leaving the room before the Power Flower animation is completed

res7less

Jumpkin
It's more a suggestion than a bug report, actually but I thought to put it here because of its technical nature. When I fought the Power Flower and he finally exploded, I accidently exited the room right at the start of the explosion animation trying to evade the rays, which is unfortunate since I like all the animations in the game and would have liked to see that (which would have also had a rewarding feel to it from a game design perspective), but when I entered again it was dead, obviously.

I know it can be resetted in the frontline version blah blah, the point is that the room exits should be locked until the animation is over rather than to open them right after the boss' health bar drops to 0.

Hope this helps.

Greetz,
res7less

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
*cough* *cough* This topic isn't even in a bug section.

If you get forum points for this, I will just riot.

res7less

Jumpkin
I don't even want points, I just want to contribute! :p

Edit: And it's not in the bug section because one of the scriptomancers moved it here.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Like res7less said in the original post, it wasn't really a bug, so I'm not going to move it to solved bug reports. It'll just stay here ..forever...... :)

(or until it gets drowned by new suggestions)

res7less

Jumpkin
In that case, goodbye, my lock-doors-to-prevent-leaving-the-room-before-the-Power-Flower-animation-is-completed-post, happy drowning!