My Personal Arena/Superboss Ideas

[P.S. I'm putting a TON of work into this thread, so images won't come straight away!]

Superbosses, in every RPG, are the ultimate challenge for players, even with the best gear in the game these bosses can prove a serious threat if you even slip up once.

These Superbosses in the game would either be availible in the Arena like planned, or some areas after defeating the game. One of these ideas that wouldn't be in the arena would be a Golden/Gilded GUN-D4M. This boss would have 6X the HP of regular GUN-D4M, and would put your dodging and timing skills to the test.

Unlike normal GUN-D4M, the time you have to strike it's head is cut in quarter! Meaning you only have 1/4 of the normal time to get as many hits on him as you can! His hand will move 2x faster, meaning if you plan to stand in front of him, then be prepred to be killed. All of his attacks would at least be Shield-Breaking, and some attacks will be shield PIERCING. His rockets would pierce shields, meaning it will break your shield and do 100% normal damage to you, so your little barrel shield won't help you now! >:p

When you hurt his hands, and he crashes down, remember, his electric attack will always do 1/4 of your max HP, so time it carefully, friends!

When he loses all his HP, he then goes into the overdrive mode! All the Red Dots that come out of the purple ones actually, surprise surprise! They all turn GREEN! That's right. This means that dodging these instant-shield piercing bullets is like trying to not get hit in a touhou game! Don't worry, they don't do too much Damage to you, only around 1/12 of your max HP. The lazer would be 2x bigger.

Rewards for this boss? A TON of Money, some thing I call the 'Ultimate Matrix'
xcdLmGa.png
, and maybe a few Talent Orbs and some of the Leveling Crystals (cannot remember the name, sorry) after beating the sidequest that activates the boss.

Where the boss will show up, however, is rather interesting. This would be at the Bridge where you fight Vilya, Teddy and Freddy for the first time. He would float down majestically, while playing the music that you do when you encounter the first GUN-D4M. The boss would start with the classic boss theme (or maybe an even better one?)

The use for the Ultimate Matrix would be the Purple Saber, seen in This Thread Which shows how the Purple Saber would work.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
While I like the idea of super mega hard bosses I just have to say that your suggestion sounds a bit boring. XD
Fighting GUND4M again (after grinding him in the memory room) isn't something I would look forward to. If I'm gonna spend time trying to beat a mega boss then I want it to be different from what I've killed before, just giving a boss a paint job is not a new boss. XD

While I like the idea of super mega hard bosses I just have to say that your suggestion sounds a bit boring. XD
Fighting GUND4M again (after grinding him in the memory room) isn't something I would look forward to. If I'm gonna spend time trying to beat a mega boss then I want it to be different from what I've killed before, just giving a boss a paint job is not a new boss. XD

It could have some new varients, maybe 4 fists at the start? IDK, These are just ideas that can easily be expanded upon.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Why not try to make Phaseman and GUND4M into one boss? You've fought them before, you know their attacks and their patterns but if suddenly Phaseman jumps to the top of the screen and throw punches at you with his giant hands while shooting a laser then the whole fight becomes more interesting. Maybe you should fight both of them together at the same time? Maybe Phaseman jumps up on GUND4Ms shoulder and enters a cockpit, that's replacing his head that fell off in the last fight, to control GUND4Ms body to try and attack you. Stuff that would make your brain go "WHAT?!" is what I want from mega hard bosses. XD