My Personal Equipment Idea List!

Edit: This is a thread used to put my suggestions on equipment that could be added to the game in the future, or just simply ideas I think would be cool

Gilded Stick: As said in the game, A Gilded Stick! This stick would be made out of pure solid gold! A good idea for it, is when mining (if it will) be Introduced, collecting around 50 golden nuggets could be crafted with a stick to make a gilded stick! This weapon would be very very strong, but not as strong as...
Edit: Relating to Chocodemon's idea, I think it would be best to just be a light layer of gold instead of it being completely golden.
The "Fly Swatter": This is the weapon in the cutscene with the guildmaster, when she wants to "swat" the fae with. This could be a rare drop from possibly killing the Guildmaster later in the game? This weapon could have the special ability to hit "flying" Enemies without them having to "swoop" down and attack... This would include when the Pecko flies over to attack you.

Silver Crown: This Crown is also next to the "Flyswatter" in the guildmaster's room. This would also be a reward for defeating the Guildmaster, and would be stronger than the "crown" found in the arena.

Amulat: Post game, this could act as one of the most powerful accessories in the game, being an accesory just as good as the silver crown. This would be available late in the game.

Last edited:

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Gilded Stick: As said in the game, A Gilded Stick! This stick would be made out of pure solid gold!
I don't want to nag at your idea but:
(to) gild [gĭld]: to cover (something) with a thin layer of gold
The name and the property of the Stick are kind of... let's say it like Shakespeare did:

Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp,
To guard a title that was rich before,
To gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
To throw a perfume on the violet,
To smooth the ice, or add another hue
Unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
To seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish,
Is wasteful and ridiculous excess.

And also a little misleading (and impractical as gold is, together with lead, on of the softest metal and therefor not useful in combat)

Gilded Stick --> Looks awesome and useful in combat
Stick made of gold --> useless and way too heavy

TL;DR
The idea of a gilded stick = nice!
The description or just making it a sword of gold = useless.

PS: This is a joke from me

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I don't want to nag at your idea but:
(to) gild [gĭld]: to cover (something) with a thin layer of gold
The name and the property of the Stick are kind of... let's say it like Shakespeare did:

Therefore, to be possess'd with double pomp,
To guard a title that was rich before,
To gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
To throw a perfume on the violet,
To smooth the ice, or add another hue
Unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
To seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish,
Is wasteful and ridiculous excess.

And also a little misleading (and impractical as gold is, together with lead, on of the softest metal and therefor not useful in combat)

Gilded Stick --> Looks awesome and useful in combat
Stick made of gold --> useless and way too heavy

TL;DR
The idea of a gilded stick = nice!
The description or just making it a sword of gold = useless.
God damn it dude! Can't a man dream?! XD It is a video game so maybe we don't have to follow the physics in the real world a 100%? Maybe we could pimp this pimp cane even more and add a diamond on the top that breaks the sunrays like a prism and therefore the swing animation shows a rainbow? On the serious side though I really like the idea about the FlySwatter.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
God damn it dude! Can't a man dream?! XD It is a video game [...] I really like the idea about the FlySwatter.
I like all the item ideas. I think it is pretty badass when you'll be able to obtain items that you see in the Guildmasters room.

Huge Icicle: [I even did a bit of art for this one]
t6440Tk.png
The Huge Icicle would be either Crafted from 20 Icicles and an item from a boss, or a rare drop from the blue slimes. It would be a 2-Handed weapon with +10 the power of the Phasesaber (adding up to +90 Damage)

In-game, it'd look something like this: (I'd do it as a gif, but It's hard to make it without the initial gif)
c95Hoik.png

Purple Saber: [I did some art for this one, too]
vbW3yiY.png
This is something I wanted as soon as the Green Saber was a thing.
This would be a stronger version of the Green Saber (as, in Star wars Logic, From the little I know since I never watched the show, it is the rarest coloured saber) It would be maybe 2x or 3x (maybe even 4x) stronger than the green saber (adding up to +160 or +240, and for the 4X, +360) . This would be a very late game weapon, probably given by defeating some kind of superboss variant of GUN-D4M. It would look something like this when used.
RYCrfc2.png

(Since this is a very very late game weapon, A cool special effect would to add an extra shadow clone after activating the spell, adding up to 4 Clones after using the final charge. It would disappear if you unequipped the weapon, and wouldn't return until you charged again)

This would be created from the 'Ultimate Matrix'
xcdLmGa.png

For an idea on what boss this could be, read the first post of my newest suggestion thread

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
After beating the final boss I want something like this:
Dancing Trinket: A trinket used for dancing. Activating this trinket will make your character stop dead in his tracks to bust some sweet, sweet moves.

I'm back to writing more about the ideas I have for equipment:

Tetrasword/ Four Sword - A reference to the Four Sword seen in a multitude of The Legend of Zelda games. There could also be a special ability that increases the amount of damage the shadow clone does (as the four sword in The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap creates clones similar to Link). It could also create a visual effect where the "Shadow Clones" become Light White instead of Dark Purple to also reference the game.

For a comparison of the Four Sword inside The Minish Cap:
Foursword.gif