Play parts of the story again?

Tamber

Green Slime
Hallihallo,

before I start: english isn´t my native language, yes I played in english and I´m able to understand your answers, but my english writing skills are pretty....bad. And grammar...awful.

So, I just start with the first question that popped into my mind after "finishing" the story:

Am I able to play different parts of the story again, without starting a complete new character and go trough all the (story-)quests again? Like... if the game gets more story-content, and I haven´t played for one year, and don´t remember a specific part of the story. Lets say the story-part in "Santa Fae" and the "Temple of Seasons" Can you add some of this "time-portals" like those in "Tai Ming" on different locations, so we can play the story on that specific location again? I know I can fight Bosses again, but I´m more interested in the story-part. It´s a little bit time consumig to play the story all over again, just to play and remember a sentence. (I mean- I really like to spend time with this game, especially grinding ; ) but I hope you get my point)

Yeah, I know I can just watch a Let´s play ...but its not the same : ) And it would be a cool feature.
Like in Children of Mana.

Thank you a lot, and good evening! (Or morning, depends on which side of the earth you living :) )

-Tamber

(Haha, I just realized I named myself like one of the protagonists in Children of Mana xD, well, nevermind.)

P.s.: If I am brave enough I write a review on the game, give me some time, I have a lot to say ;)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
While it's a beta feature, there are reset commands for all areas past the Flying Fortress. Check this thread for a few of them, plus:

/festivalreset (I think) - resets the festival
/taimingreset - resets the whole of Tai Ming
/taiming#reset - replace # with 1 2 or 3 to replace the first, second or third parts of Tai Ming respectively.

You can run these in a completed game to reset the quest, and once completed the game will act as if you've still completed wherever you were up to in the story.