Question about this games creation?

skad

Green Slime
Surely there's not much anymore game being developed this year. Most dev focus on 3Ds. Im wondering what engine is this created? did you guys use unity2D? or Game maker? or create your own engine?

BTW I am loving the game.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
There is no focus on the 3DS and right now the Devs are working on the third major Dungeon wich will be another 1-3 hours of gameplay at least. And if I remember correctly (sorry if not) Teddy programmed the engine on his own engine written in C# and with the use/support/abuse of XNA, and Lidgren (for the networking)

skad

Green Slime
There is no focus on the 3DS and right now the Devs are working on the third major Dungeon wich will be another 1-3 hours of gameplay at least. And if I remember correctly (sorry if not) Teddy programmed the engine on his own engine written in C# and with the use/support/abuse of XNA, and Lidgren (for the networking)

WOW he must have been pretty hardcore. But he did a really good job. :D

BTW are you guys planning to port this to android? You can use monogame.

Would love to see this kind of game on android.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
WOW he must have been pretty hardcore. But he did a really good job. :D

BTW are you guys planning to port this to android? You can use monogame.

Would love to see this kind of game on android.
A lot of people have asked if the game is going to release on any other platforms and I think that the devs said that they don't have any plans to release the game on other platforms than PC but that is a subject to change once the game is actually released. I think we will know for sure once the game gets closer to being finished.

Edit: I though there was a post from Teddy where he made a comment on this but I couldn't find it. :/