Scripts/hacks found

chibidash

Green Slime
with the help of Moderator GoodStuff i managed to find some scripts that should affect multiplayer via a 3rd party program called cheat engine (please note: i don't use these myself i thin kit just ruins a good experience )
If a moderator/dev would like me to send all the working scripts i tested please message me (i don't wanna post them here incase someone else makes them)
the script lines are:
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscan(expreadAOB,8B 40 10 33 D2 89 85 ** ** ** ** 89 95 ** ** ** ** DF AD ** ** ** ** DD 9D ** ** ** ** DD 85 ** ** ** ** D9 ** ** D9 ** ** D8 35 ** ** ** ** D8 0D ** ** ** ** DD 9D ** ** ** ** F2 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** F2 0F 2C C0 89 ** ** 8D BD ** ** ** ** 0F 57 C0 66 0F D6 07 A1)
registersymbol(expreadAOB)

label(pEXP)
registersymbol(pEXP)

alloc(newmem2,2048)
label(returnhere2)
label(originalcode2)
label(exit2)

newmem2: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov [pEXP],eax

originalcode2:
mov eax,[eax+10]
xor edx,edx

exit2:
jmp returnhere2

///
pEXP:
dd 0
///

expreadAOB: //SoG.HudRenderComponent::Render+613:
jmp newmem2
returnhere2:

Own

Does it avoid the score cheat detection? If not, it doesn't matter. They can cheat, they'll be detected, they'll be scorebanned.

chibidash

Green Slime
well i'm not exactly sure what you mean but after testing it in story mode with GoodStuff i found a few worked however i haven't tried in arcade mode i can however if u'd like

Own

Oh, I was talking about Arcade Mode.

I don't think the devs care if you cheat in Story Mode, you're only really cheating yourself. They even give you betatesting commands to set your level and skillpoints to whatever you like. You can even cheat in Arcade Mode if you want, just don't submit your score.

chibidash

Green Slime
Oh, I was talking about Arcade Mode.

I don't think the devs care if you cheat in Story Mode, you're only really cheating yourself. They even give you betatesting commands to set your level and skillpoints to whatever you like. You can even cheat in Arcade Mode if you want, just don't submit your score.
so am i safe in assuming it's allowed except in arcade mode?