Streamline the Arcade Mode Leveling

IHeartPie

Halloweed
This is something I actually mentioned several times during my arcade mode runs now, but just in case, I thought I'd write a post to make sure you guys got it :3.

Basically, leveling up in story mode is perfectly fine. It's exciting to go into the menu after grinding and spending that precious skillpoint.

However, it gets annoying when in Arcade mode, you have to go into the menu after every 3-10 rooms and level up the same skill, then do it all over again when you die.

Having a button [select, maybe?] to press to repeat the last level up would be great! Especially for us youtubers that don't want to spend too much time fiddling in menus =P. Basically, it only works if the previous level did not max out the talent/skill and the skillpoint you obtained fits the skill upgrade.

Would save someone whom has 45 videos of Arcade mode a lot of time =P.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I've thought about this quite a bit. I think there was a topic regarding something very similar but more advanced before, as well, where some interfaces were suggested, including a very rudimentary chat command based one! I can't find it though :(

It's a bit scary with a "repeat level" button, since accidentally pressing it would be an expensive mistake! Then again, it could require the player to hold the button for a couple of seconds to prevent that stuff.

I shall talk this over with my game making brethren!