[Suggestion] Long Hairstyle

Shana

Green Slime
Hi there!
I know there has been a lot of talk about hairstyles and stuff and I also know that new ones will be made later but I really wish to emphasize that the game as of now is missing one certain type of hairstyle I absolutely need ;_; I'm not asking for super-fabolous hairstyles or NPC ones, just like... a really long, straight hairstyle (Like in my profile pic, for example).
I know this isn't anything ground-breaking but you can't imagine how important that kinda stuff is to me.
Going to make some other posts now... importance, game-wise.

On a sidenote tho: The music in the seasons temple reminds me a lot of Seiken Densetsu 3's Mana Land... and I love it!

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
On a sidenote tho: The music in the seasons temple reminds me a lot of Seiken Densetsu 3's Mana Land... and I love it!
I noticed it too! But I played SD3 after Grindea :v
If you listen very closely, parts of Lampflower Forest theme are similar to Santa Fae (it's like 2-3 seconds, but it was enough to give me deja vu).

res7less

Jumpkin
Aww, I know I'm late but may I still join the noticed-that-the-temple-music-very-much-resembles-the-SD3-mana-holyland-music-and-I-love-it-club?