[Suggestion] Music settings in the Player House

What unlocking method?

• Total voters

MaxDamage

Green Slime
The base for my suggestion is that in the new player housing feature, it would be nice if you in the house settings area could change the music to different settings, but how it is unlocked could be some of the following ways:

1, Music is unlocked though the OST DLC
2, Music is unlocked from completing areas of the game
3, Music is unlocked from buying or finding the associated music discs.

after unlocking the music they could be accessed though the house settings or via a furniture item, such as a jukebox!

it would good to be able to change the music while in the house, building or otherwise.

subaru313

Rabby
Very nice idea.
I'm torn between choice 2 (natural progression) and choice 3 (items).

Perhaps you could unlock the background music for the different areas as you progress through the game
and also be able to find (or purchase) special music that doesn't appear elsewhere in the game?
A bonus soundtrack so to speak? I'd really like a song with the fairy bells from seasonne :naniva:

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
find (or purchase) special music that doesn't appear elsewhere in the game?
Arcade Mode music? Although that would be probably unlocked in Arcade Mode.

Personally, I'd prefer the disc system, but with more than one tracks per disc. Littering the game with 40+ discs would be a waste of available treasure chests. Although some of them could be crafted/bought/found as a treasure, so dunno. But unlocking discs from progression is just meh, because it doesn't add anything more to do.