Suggestions about pets!

Maya

Green Slime
Hi, i'm personally a person of pet, i'll accept every pet you'll give me, even a pig! (i love pigs) but that's not the point xD

Sense I really love pets I think there should be and improvement on pets! The thing where you have to click and arrows and Z and X when it tells you is kinda annoying, its getting really hard on the eating pumpkin :/
so I think when you hold the candy there should be something else, currently i have no ideas but i'll post some if i'll have xD

Also, I know its just a Beta but i have suggestions for more pets :) When I was a kid, iv'e always wanted a giant furry dog so i can ride on it xD 'cause horses are to big and dogs are cuter and more flexible xD so i thought it'll be cool if you'd add like a place where there's giant trees and then giant dogs you could tame and ride on, and they'll be a little fast :) and for not making it OP you could do that you can't attack when you're on the dog :)

Iv'e also thought about a parrot that you'd find when there may-be a pirate quest (<-another suggestion).

Please reply what you think about it! And thanks for reading :)