The sun door in the Season Temple

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Has anyone figured out how to open the door with the sun ontop of it inside the Season Temple? We were told that the whole temple except for the boss was done so why can't I find a way to get inside? I've tried changing every orb in the temple to Summer but that doesn't do anything and I'm assuming that changing to the other seasons won't do anything either. I guess we need to beat the boss to open that door. :/
But it would be cool if there was a hidden secret inside the temple that required you to change all the orbs to the same season. :p

Rokker

Halloweed
There doesn't seem to be anything past that door, at least for now.
The door it self is burned into the background image in all three seasons, so opening it would be quite troublesome.
F3 - Puzzle 2S.png

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
The Season Temple is not yet as completed as we were told it is, because there are some empty spots waiting for chests.

GarlicJelly

"This update lets you progress further into the Temple of Seasons (to do everything but battle the final boss)! There are some details not quite in yet, such as all of the bonus chests and their content, but as far as the actual temple goes things are pretty much in place. Also, some bug fixes and general polish focused on the temple!" -Teddy

Lies! I want my money back! Wait... I haven't spent any money.
Oh well, I guess it's fine then. :D

Last edited:

Luart

Green Slime
Well... the only thing left to do is....
*PRAISES THE SUN* it didnt work.. maybe...

*Praises Solaire* nope, doesnt open, wait till next patch xD

GarlicJelly

..Hello! I... Uhm...

....It isn't a door T___T

*sneaks away*
How can that not be a door?! It totally looks like a door...
Fine... It might not be a door but please tell me that it has some sort of function. It looks way too interesting to just be decoration. T_T

Own

When bombs inevitably get added to the game like a bow-weapon, I'm sure we can go back there and explode that thing open.

'cause bombs are coming.

Right? :(

Honorable_D

Green Slime
I rather like the idea of locked paths in old content that you return to once you finally figure out how to open it. Post/meta game content is awesome - could be a series of super bosses or even hidden uber hard dungeons like what the Star Ocean franchise is known for that you unlock once you beat the storyline's "last" boss.

Moving this from a different thread. Too lazy to edit it; sorry. :p

EDIT:
That 'sun door' thing should really be cleared up. I kept trying to open it after I beat Winter and the quest didn't advance. Also, if it does nothing, it should be replaced with a big crest.

Ooooorrrrr, maybe it could do something, though we may need an artifact from the Unknown Desert to gain the power to open it and collect the rewards inside!

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
exposed.png

Didn't clarify on the image, but when the game is scaled up to 2x, there are no 1 pixel borders. In this image, there are, meaning it can only be edited.

So, @Props, if this door isn't a fake one...

Show us what's inside :p

Props

Rabby
Seeing this door, I searched all over the internet, in hopes to find a solution to opening it. Is it just my playthrough, but the wall on the middle right, hasn't been lowered:

Blocked Path.jpg

I believe, in some way, they're connected. My guess, is that it isn't accessable yet. Also, with the acquired quest recieved after finishing the temple, they're probably going to incourage people to return to temples/dungeons to discover once inaccessable rooms.

But none the less, it's fake, I couldn't help myself!!! Early April Fools!!

Good call too, that's exactly how I edited it. I may make the room that's inside too....and put it on Steam....

Last edited: