Various Suggestions

legalrodrigo

Green Slime
Please note that i didn't play much of the game, i only played for 3 hours, but i'm still gonna play, just suggesting some stuff here :)
Add more crafting recipes (I don't know if there are more than what i saw, i still didn't did the quest after you become a Collector)
Add more monsters ( I think it's lacking in monster quantity)
Rename Wind to Lightning (I didn't see any Wind spells on Wind branch, so xD)
Add more techniques, spells (I didn't see any healing spell, but again, i'm still at the beggining of the game xD) and talents
Add new elements like Darkness and Holy, etc (It would be great to have more elements in the game :3)
Maybe, just maybe add stuff like Woodcutting, Mining and Alchemy (I don't know if your developers want to add this type of stuff, but you know, it would be great)
Maybe add hunger,thirst system (Just maybe if your guys don't want just don't put it)
Make food like apples, carrots and honey edible (I found it strange that you couldn't use them. Make them restore health and who knows add some buff)
Add talents and techniques for bows
Overall, i love this game, i know it's early access, but these things will make the game way cooler than it already is xD

GilVallus

Green Slime
Having apples and carrots as really weak, common healing items would be nice for when healing potions become available in Story Mode

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Having apples and carrots as really weak, common healing items would be nice for when healing potions become available in Story Mode
When did they say healing items were going to be available in story mode? I never heard of this o_O

Please note that i didn't play much of the game, i only played for 3 hours, but i'm still gonna play, just suggesting some stuff here :)
May I refer you to this post here. For most of these points, long story short - they will either turn the game into a survival game, put too much power into the players hands or require an insane amount of time and effort to balance/implement, and the devs are more focussed on finishing what they've already got first. They may come back and look at adding in a few extra things once the main game is finished, but that won't be very soon.

GilVallus

Green Slime
When did they say healing items were going to be available in story mode? I never heard of this o_O

I sorta assumed it would eventually exist (it'd mess with things ESPECIALLY if they were buyable), since they exist in arcade mode, maybe my phrasing was funny :u

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I sorta assumed it would eventually exist (it'd mess with things ESPECIALLY if they were buyable), since they exist in arcade mode, maybe my phrasing was funny :u
They're available in Arcade mode because it helps people get to the later floors and they're given out at a controlled rate, as in, you can only pick up a finite amount of them in total. There are currently no plans to introduce portable healing into Story mode, so far as I know :p