Video Tutorial on how to Restore Character Backups

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
People seem to get confused by restoring backups, so I decided to make a video to help these people out. To anyone who knows how to copy & paste, please forgive the slow pace :p

Last edited:

res7less

Jumpkin
That's a great idea! I already needed it one time and will soon need to backup my Arcade Mode to test some things. Will watch it when I get back.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I didn't cover the Arcade mode part... It's pretty simple though. In the Secrets of Grindea folder there's a file called "arcademode.sav". Just create a copy of that somewhere, then delete the original, and it should reset your progress. Nothing too difficult about that one, so I guess it doesn't need a tutorial :p

res7less

Jumpkin
Watched through your video, it was very thorough. Now I will always imagine your flower avatar with a british accent. :D

Also, are you sure that sav file is all it takes for Arcade Mode? Because in the Backup there are also ab files, are those not important?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I have no idea what they do, but from what I've heard the .sav file is the crucial one. If you want to be extra sure, back them both up, as well as that folder I found in the backups directory.

I should totally equip this avatar with a top hat/monocle :3